We have now scheduled our first Sailing Course for 2020.
Run over the evenings a weekend and subsequent evenings to get the required number of hours in.
- May 13th, 14th and 15th ( Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 6pm till 9pm )
- May 16th and 17th (Saturday and Sunday 9am till 5pm
- May 18th 20th and 21st ( Monday Wednesday and Thursday 6pm till 9pm)
- Focus on the basics of learning to sail inland on waters such as ours and bigger
- Introduction to racing
- Single and double handed boats
- Follows the RYA syllabus for an RYA qualification. Maximum 4 Students per Instructor
- Recommend bringing a packed meal – food available on Thursday nights for pie & pea nights
- Course duration Adult L1 & L2 32 hours Children 16 hours per Stage
- Course Fee: £150 for adults, £45 per Stage for children under 16. (We are running the children’s course on Saturday and Sunday and would expect to complete a Stage over the weekend)
- The fee includes:
- All training Adults will receive RYA book G3 and G4
- Use of boats and buoyancy aids
- Individual Membership of the club for the rest of the year (Family membership can be arranged on payment of an upgrade fee)
- Free use of club boats.
For further information, or to book onto the course, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org